Esther, my mom, and I drove to Utah yesterday. We came to visit my grandparents. Terry, Brianna, and Elizabeth drove down from Rexburg and are spending the weekend with us. We had sunshine all the way down, clear roads, and didn't see snow until we got here. I was happy to see the girls (and Terry), my grandparents, and just to be here.
I woke up early this morning and went for a walk. It was beautiful. I love the mountains and cold crisp air. Such cold air that I had to turn back. My cheeks hurt from the wind!
We all went to Logan to get a few things, take some pictures...
Brianna and Elizabeth
Brianna, Me, Elizabeth
Brianna, Elizabeth, Angela, Esther
Back: Terry, Connie, Grandpa, Esther
Front: Brianna, Angela. Grandma, Elizabeth
Elizabeth, Connie, Brianna
...and get ice cream at the University's creamery.
This was my grandparents garage, then they moved it out back and turned it into a chicken coop. I remember having to collect eggs, and the hens would peck at my arms and hands as I took their eggs.
The best gas station in town, ranked by their treat selection. I think the girls went there three times today!
No comments:
Post a Comment