Sunday, September 23, 2012

Summer wrap up...

Summer seemed to go by in the blink of an eye! There is never enough time to do all things with our loved ones and friends.  Sigh!     
  Some summer highlights....

Rope swinging, day and night

Mathew, Terry, Stuart, Joseph, Esther
Elizabeth, and Brianna

Esther, all the rest were blurry or it was to dark. (I dont have the best camera)
There was two ropes, and Esther held on longer than Brianna in this picture.

Afternoon walks with Sawyer and Colston

We had a picinic down by the falls and walked the trails. At the bridge we stopped to watch some crazy teenagers jump off the rocks into the freezing water. I did not ask anyone to pose for this picture, they all just lined up!

Jacob & Elanna

Esther & Elizabeth

The dogs were the only ones to go swimming. Brianna and Stuart with  Murphy, Bear, and Heidi.


I didn't pose this picture either.


Esther, Elanna, Elizabeth, Angela, Connie, Brianna

Brianna and Bear

Traditional font porch pictures... Elizabeth, Brianna, Esther, and Mathew... more sighs.

Going to the river for a swim,

which will probably be the last time because the water is so low. Mathew and Joseph walked upstream to where it was a little deeper, closer to the bridge. I have thoroughly enjoyed this warm weather. I will miss it.
P.S. Not to forget, Mathew ate a slug at his 16th birthday BBQ, on a dare. That is just sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment