Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Utah, Part Three

Tony Grove




 Camryn ~ Brandon ~ Colston ~ Esther ~ Meri ~ Mathew

 Stuart & Zach

 Meri ~ Mathew ~ Esther ~ Camryn

 Sawyer ~ Elizabeth

 Camryn ~ Colston
Stuart, Mathew, Esther and Meri in the background.

 My Wonderful Grandparents
Robert (Bob) and Marilyn (Meri) Meyer

 The post office that my Grandpa goes to every day to get the 'mail' which also means going to the gas station to get a pop and treat. We were lucky to catch him on his way out to go with him. I am also going to add that the same went for Sunday School. If you caught him going out to the car then he would have to take you so word wouldn't get back to Grandma. It wasn't every Sunday, but enough for us to be on the look out!
 An old house that my Grandpa said has always been this way in all the years they have lived here. This year I walked in it. It was a two room house with a kitchen and a living room. I cant imagine raising a family in such a small home. 

Willow Park
 Stuart ~ Esther

 Meri ~ Meri

 Yes, Esther is trying to feed the ducks.

 Angela (me) ~ Grandmother Meri ~ Connie (Mom)

 Esther ~ Meri ~ Camryn ~ Elizabeth ~ Brianna

 Brianna & Terry

 Esther ~ Grandma Meri ~ Connie ~ Meri


Our last day was cooler and cloudy, a welcome change. We had a nice slow morning, a last walk up to the train track to look for flattened pennies, and a quiet moment on the front porch swing before the long drive home.
 My sweetheart and I





1 comment:

  1. I am loving all these updates. I get genuinely excited everytime I see there is a new one. Thank you and see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete