Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cross Country Meet in Seaside


There were so many kids at this meet. More than I thought. Its one thing to be told, another to see it for yourself. I was impressed. There was six races. Easy, medium, and hard, for boys and girls. You drew a lot to determine which race you would run. Mathew got easy.

 This is the start of the boys easy race. Mathew is in there somewhere.



 Coming into the finish line...

 ...he threw up, and said he came in sixty something.

 Elizabeth, Mathew, and Esther

We left after Mathews race and walked around Seaside, then walked down to the beach. The weather was perfect. We thought it would be cool and there is always the possibility of rain. Lucky for us we brought our swim suits because we were thinking of stopping at Thousand Trails to swim.



The sand was warm, and the wind was light. We had some snacks, and got more for the drive home. It was a lovely day with the ones I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment