Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Utah, Part One...

This is my Grandparents house. It is more than 100 years old, and I love it. I have many happy memories of time spent here from childhood on up to now. My Grandparents are in their late 80's now and I feel that time to spend here is almost up. When they are gone this place wont be the same and there will be no reason for me to come back. It is what it is. No one can help their age. So I am going to visit as much as I can, write some things down, take some pictures to help me remember, and tuck my memories away.
We come here (Tremonton Utah) after we pick the girls up from school (Rexburg Idaho) and spend several days. This year we only had to get Elizabeth because Brianna and Terry got married last summer, but they also came down from Rexburg, so we were all together. We are all enjoying the warmer dry weather.


 Camryn ~ Colston ~ Zach
Snow cones from the Snow Shack

 Elizabeth ~ Angela

 Camryn ~ Brianna ~ Esther

Esther & I

 Sawyer

 We had a busy day, swimming, walking up and down the canal, putting pennies on the train tracks, more swimming, going to the park, by the end of the day we were all tired. Mathew can sleep anywhere!

1 comment:

  1. This just gave me the urge to get back to visit Grandma and Grandpa soon! Jeremy and I will have to plan a trip down this fall.

    ReplyDelete