I was surprised because that is not Stuarts style. At all. We stopped for lunch first, we can always eat. Still talking about what to do, Stuart decides that we will go get some baby chicks! Esther and I have been wanting to get them this spring, she wants pets and I want the eggs. We all picked out a chick, I picked two. I wanted six, but the ones I wanted will not be in for a few more weeks. So we might stay with five. Mathew and Esther are coming up with all sorts of names, but I will call them the Ladies. They are very cute. Esther is in Heaven, and even Mathew is happy. Who would have known?
Were not sure what Heidi thinks. So far so good.
Mathews chick kept pecking at the freckle on his forehead.
Sunday was sunny! Ya!
It was a nice weekend after all.


No comments:
Post a Comment