Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunday afternoon

Brandon and Jennifer came over with new baby Colston. We had a nice dinner, visited, ate some more, and didn't take many pictures. I hope its not a sign of old age, but I enjoy more and more, quiet Sunday afternoons...
I need to remember to take their pictures BEFORE church when they are neat and clean!
(I had the camera in the car and got a quick picture on the way)

sigh... it seems like a moment ago that Mathew was a babe in my arms...
Colston is a sweet little thing

this wasn't on Sunday, but his "cheese" is just as cute on Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Haha liking quiet Sunday afternoons is definately not a sign of old age. I love quiet Sunday afternoons and I'm only 20! And let me just tell ya, you are going to have your hands full when Esther starts dating. She gets more and more gorgeous as the pictures are posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tell Esther that... ha...

    I love our family <3

    ReplyDelete