Stuart and Brianna had to work (sense Brianna wasn't going Elizabeth didn't want to go), so I took Mathew, Esther and Kyle. We went with Jonathan and family, and their friends. I had my own yurt...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Spring Break should be called winter break!
The thought of spring break makes me think of sunny days, warmer weather, lilacs, getting light at six a.m. instead of seven, sleeping in, not having to make school lunches, and mostly camping! Usually to the beach. Not the case this year.
Stuart and Brianna had to work (sense Brianna wasn't going Elizabeth didn't want to go), so I took Mathew, Esther and Kyle. We went with Jonathan and family, and their friends. I had my own yurt...
so I invited Lisa to come and stay with me. We brought the bikes hoping to ride all over the nicely paved trails, lots of snacks, stuff for smores, and we got COLD RAIN and HAIL!!! So much that we spent a lot of time in the yurt watching moves and playing games. That was fun, but so would have bike riding. We did get some time on the beach when it wasn't to bad, and we did walk around the fort, and the museum, so it wasn't a horrible trip. I did miss Stuart, it wasn't the same without him, and the girls. Elizabeth did end up coming with Grandma Connie for one of the days.









Stuart and Brianna had to work (sense Brianna wasn't going Elizabeth didn't want to go), so I took Mathew, Esther and Kyle. We went with Jonathan and family, and their friends. I had my own yurt...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STILLL looks like fun! Wish we could have come... I can't believe how big Annie is!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is that yurt thing? Can we borrow that when wedding time comes around? That thing is SWEET.
ReplyDelete