Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jennifer, this is for you!

You said I haven't been posting so I am thinking of you
and my girls. This is them on their first day of working at the fair.
( I am pretty sure, at least I know it was taken in August 2009)
They are best friends. (I think it helps being so close in age)
We will have more in common when you have that baby of yours!



The girls took these pictures of themselves.
And yes, they paid money for their sunglasses.



Even though this one is a little blurry, I like their smiles!


Brianna & Elizabeth


Some pictures I liked from you wedding...



Elizabeth, Brianna, Laura

Elizabeth, Katrina, Brianna

Zach


Rebecca


The girls were saving their seats...

3 comments:

  1. I totally love the chair/shoe picture! I bet Elizabeth took that one? Those sunglasses crack me up because even when people wore those in the 70's and 80's I hated them:)lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute... thank you Ü Im so excited to be a mom. I can only hope to be as great as you... thank you for your forever great example. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what pretty girls you have !! I'm excited too that my picture made the blog. Have a sweet day Angela =)

    ReplyDelete