I am lucky enough to say that that I love to spend time with my grandparents. I am glad that my children know them, and like to visit them in Utah.
Grandma Marilyn Meyer
Grandpa and Connie ( my mom)
This summer they came up here for Jennifer's wedding. We went for walks, and to the river. It was fun having them over for Family Home Evening, and it was so nice that Jeremy played the piano. A talent that i would LOVE to have.
You guys have such a cute family.. from the oldest down to the youngest. I saw your comment about chocolate on my blog and something will be arriving shortly for you to enjoy :)
You guys have such a cute family.. from the oldest down to the youngest. I saw your comment about chocolate on my blog and something will be arriving shortly for you to enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteHope the rest of your summer was wonderful.
Laura
They are so cute! I love cute older people!
ReplyDelete