Jacob, Connie, Elizabeth, Brianna, Max & Terry, Madelyn, Angela, Stuart, Jaden, Esther.
Murphy Dog, and Bear.
Terrys parents, Steve and Madelyn, Came with us. I am going to invite them on our hikes, because they said they want to do more with our family. I know it is mostly because of Max, but I would do the same!
I am looking forward to this year. To the fun times and places we will go. I know I am lucky because of how compatible we are, and his constant efforts to make me laugh. Even when I don't want to.
New Years Eve was low key. Much needed after the eventful Christmas season. Lucy is not to sure about Max.
Laura brought over a new game that was lots of fun. Jeremy was patiently explaining,while Stuart (who didn't want to play) watched because he did want to figure it out. Elizabeth was probably thinking that the game will take forever at the rate we were going because mom and I were so slow. None the less, I would love to play again.
Sophia and Esther ate ice cream while we played games.
Before 2016 ended Olivia, Connie, Adrienne, Laura, Elizabeth, and I went to the Grant House for some hors d' oeuvres, and mostly dessert. It was festively decorated, giving us a nice place to visit, and catch up with Laura, who had been in Canada with her family. It was such a lovely evening, that I want to get together more often in this coming year. Its not the things I have, but more the relationships, that are most important. That is one of the things I am going to work on!
No comments:
Post a Comment