Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Spring Break continued... ( from my phone )


 My favorite part of the house was the front porch, which was cool and quiet. It got the morning sun and afternoon shade. There was an old wicker rocking chair that was perfect for getting Max to sleep. (99% of the time)


Being the morning person he is, Stuart would sit out there with me and we would try and plan out the day. Camryn loved to be in on the planning!

 Mathew was the only one up for morning dips in the hot tub. The girls were always still in bed.

Stuart and I walked around a lot. We would take Max or Kate, but this time we had both. I had Max in the front pack and kate was in the stroller. After a few blocks Kate fell asleep, and Max was doing aerobic exercises! So we put Max in the stroller, And I carried Kate. I think it was to hot for him in the front pack.


 Kate is happier in her car seat than Max!



























The week went by way to fast! I am already thinking about going back this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment