Monday, June 8, 2015

Senior Pictures, then and now.

Thirteen years ago I sent my little buddy to school. It was a sad day for me, and Esther, as they were such good friends. We missed him. He has been such a joy to me. As I look back, I am grateful for all the things we did, and all the time we spent together. I hope that when he looks back over his life so far, he will remember his mother, and remember how much she loves him. I hope that he will remember the fun times we had, and the quiet times. Raising my children, Mathew, has been the best thing I have done.

First day of Kindergarten
 Mathew and Esther

 Last day of high school. 
Mr Cool Senior

 Laura took Mathews Senior pictures. I am so thankful! These are my favorites.



 This is the one he chose for school.



 Trying to lay on the back of his truck and not fall!


The time really did fly by. Try as I might, a mothers love cannot be put into words. 
Now, on to graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment