Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just for the record.

Brianna, Terry, and Bear came to visit, Districts (La Center took first place, boys and girls), driving Elizabeth to and from work because she got a job (Yaaa!), neeeever ending laundry, and grocery shopping. Mathew and Esther will both be going to State for Cross Country this weekend. To end with, we have all been sick, and I should have abs of steel with all the coughing I have been doing this past month, but of course I don't. Never the less I am happy. Happy to be with my family, have Brianna and Terry visit, and cozy up with my sweetheart each night.
P.S. We were all so busy that I didn't get any pictures the whole weekend. I took this picture early Sunday morning before Brianna and Terry drove home because I needed one of all of them together. Esther was not happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment