Saturday, October 19, 2013

More XC...

It was rainy and cloudy when we headed out to Hoquiam for Mathew and Esthers XC meet. Awesome, I thought. I was not looking forward to standing in the rain, even though I love to see them run.
Half way there the sun came out! Another meet without the rain, YAY! We left early so we could walk down to the beach. It was a lovely day.


Varsity boys


How Elizabeth and Stuart pass the time between races.

Varsity girls


We had a fun time, seeing new places, new beaches, we even checked out the casino on the beach. A beautiful area. I would like to come back when we have more time and see more of the town and Grays Harbor.
Tomorrow is Sunday. I am looking forward to a day at home, everyone together, and Sunday supper.  Maybe I will make a chocolate cake.
Most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment