We all thought of you both while camping this last weekend. We were reminiscing about past trips when you both were young. Sigh. It seemed to have gone by in just a moment. Its alright, I still have Mathew, Esther, and nieces and nephews to add some fun and excitement. We went on walks, played golf, had lots of campfires (it was on the cooler side), the boys played tennis, some tried to swim, but the water was to cold so I dont have any pictures by the pool.
Shelby, Esther with Zach, Taylor
In back, Austin with Colston, Mathew
Rolling down the slipping slide hill. Shelby was the best.
Trying to see how fast she could run...
Shelby...
...and of course, Colston.
It was a nice weekend, and didn't rain until after we left. We are looking forward to camping with you guys this summer. (And Terry and Bear) Hopefully we can get to the beach as well. Love Mom
Angela, is your hair darker? It looks like it in these pictures! You all look great. I love how Colston is usually staggering behind the rest of the group. Made me laugh! See you soon :)
ReplyDeleteThis brings back so many memories!!!!!!!!! I love you guys <3
ReplyDelete