Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stuart is in love!

Every night after work Stuart goes and checks on the sisters. He digs for worms to feed them, checks their light, and makes sure they have enough food and clean water. I think he likes them more than Esther!


Tonight he showed Colston how to get them to eat worms out of your hand. He wasn't afraid, but kept dropping the worms.



Last weekend we went to the fish hatchery. It was super nice to have the sun out, and not have to wear a jacket!
 Gladys ~ Ty ~ Mathew ~ Stuart




 Some pictures from Mathews track meet when the girls were here. 


 
 Awwww. Brianna & Terry


I forgot to add these pictures of finishing the chicken run. They both wanted to help!


 Heidi kept an eye on the sisters while they were working.


When Jennifer and Brandon came over to visit with the girls before they left ( at 9:30 p.m. ) Colston had fallen asleep in the car. After they put him on the couch Mathew said he would watch him...

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Elizabeth. My boy is so cute and sweet sometimes. I love how he helped Stuart. And I love how Stuart is patient to teach him things like that. I also love how Heidi is watching the chickens...like she's babysitting

    ReplyDelete