They are still fun, very curious, and have distinct personality's. They like to sit on your hand, arm, leg, shoulder, they will even fly to sit on top of your head. (Except the sisters, especially little sister. They are smaller and not as strong) They dont seem to be afraid of Heidi, Black and Red walk on her legs and peck at her feet.
Mathews Grey
Stuarts Red. I love their feet.
They like to be together. They follow each other around. After they walk around for a while they will hop up, fluff out their feathers, scoot together, and go to sleep. They are so funny to watch.
Their coop is almost finished. We have been wanting to take it outside, but it needs to be painted and it has been so rainy. We have kept the chicks inside ( I think they should stay out of the rain ) but I know they would love a sunny day to explore outside. So would I!!! I love how the rain keeps everything green, but I would also love some sun.
They're getting so big! I can't wait to see them tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePS Update your blog more.