Friday, January 6, 2012

Good bye 2011!

 I know its January, and Christmas is over. I have been putting this off, and I don't know why. Brianna and Terry came home, so we were all together. My worries of my new son-in-law staying were soon put to ease, him being a nice young man. It was nice to see all the cousins and play a few games of football and basketball (poor Terry). It was ever so nice to be together.







Terry and Brianna





New i-pods

I had to put this picture in because while all the others were playing on their i-pods Charlie comes up and says (like his is better) "Well I have a truck!" You just want to hug him!
Not only did Ty come over, but he also went to the movies with us!!! In all it was a nice Christmas, and I am a little sad its over. Family is where its at.

No comments:

Post a Comment