I have always liked the idea of keeping a journal (diary), the romance of a secret place where ones thoughts and dreams, fears and worries are kept. I have many such journals which I had planed on doing just that. Sad to say, they are all blank, minus a few pages I have torn out because I couldn't get the words right. I know I am not talented in that area, and I am ok with that. Yet I still feel compelled to write, or mostly to keep a record. I have often wondered if there might be someone, somewhere, sometime, that might want to know what my life was like. Who I loved, my family, the things I did, what was most important to me, may be even the ordinary things of everyday life.
I know my children like to look and read about themselves, their family and friends, so I decided that even though my words are not poetic or witty, I will keep on blogging. Even for myself, I want to remember the little things that are easily forgotten, as well as the big. I love to take pictures so that we can look back and remember, so it only makes sense.
With that being said, or even more so , written, I am going to be better at this. (I might even make it into a book!) That is one of my goals for this new year that has brought changes.
To catch up December, we went for some walks before Brianna, Terry, and Elizabeth had to go back to school. There were some sunny days which were nice to be outside. We had had a lot of rain so the water was high and fast. Esther was in Heaven!
 |
| Terry and Brianna |
 |
| Mathews feet |
We did some after Christmas shopping, met Jennifer with Colston and new babe at Target.
 |
| Colston looooves Esther |
 |
| Of course we had to stop for lunch, the girls needed pop. |
 |
| Jennifer and I needed frosty s and Colston wanted Esther to sit right next to him. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| With the girls back in school, it is quieter at home. A change I dont know if I will ever truly like. I know Esther misses them to. |
|
|
|
January
My brother got married January 7th, to his sweetheart Elana. It was a lovely small wedding, and I was glad to be a part of it. (and I like her!)
 |
| Jacob and Elana |
Angela, you are so soft spoken and lovely. I like the way you write and the pictures you post. See you soon :)
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I love Esther in the water with her skinny legs... and I miss those girls. :( I LOVE the picture of Esther and Colston in Target and I LOVE frosty's... sounds delicious right now with my hurting face.
ReplyDelete