Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Utah part 5. Tony Grove


On our last day we went up the canyon to Tony Grove for a picnic. It was cooler in the canyon, which was nice. It was such a beautiful day. I couldn't have asked for better weather.
I was a young girl when I was there last. It wasn't as I remembered, and seemed smaller. Its funny how one sees things differently through youthful eyes. I have fond memories of these warm summer places up in the canyon.












There was a few patches of snow on the sides of the trail. Esther goes to the top of one to look at what might be a cave in the rocks. The snow was packed and very slippery making it hard to get to the top. She decides that sliding down on feet or backside was more fun. Of course Mathew has to do it to.



No comments:

Post a Comment