Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Utah part 3. Yes! I can still do it!!!

We went swimming at 8:30 last night. Usually there are not many kids at that time, so we can have the diving boards, deep end, and the lanes to our self's. Esther, Mathew, and Lilly spent the whole time doing flips and dives off the high and low diving boards. (When i was young like them I did to)
Stuart and I watched and swam around. Then he says 'I'm going to swim the length.' Which means the length of the lane in one breath. He does it of course, Mathew does it because his dad did it, then its my turn. Sure I say. I have always done it, no big deal. First try I come up to soon, even the second time! I am thinking two things, first, if I cant do this I am way out of shape, to old and so on, second, but may be mostly, I cant let him beat me at this. So, for the record, I DID IT! On the third try. *Whew*

We went to Brigham City to see the new Temple that is being built. We went there last year to see the site where it was going to be built, so it was neat to see it this year.







Then we went to the park for some play and chocolate doughnuts (mmmmm).







May be Esther should do the hurtles this year in track.

Of course jumping off the swings turned into a competition. Mom drew the line, Stuart and Colston were the judges.
Esther won....


...But Mathew won here. So it was all good

1 comment:

  1. attractive picture of me... but i guess it is the only one... ha. lame.

    ReplyDelete