
Christmas went by like a star at dawn. This was the best part about the season.
We were all together.
Now a new year is here, and change is the first thing I get to do.
I will be honest. Change is hard for me. More often than not I don't like it.
With that said, I will put on a happy face, try to get a good nights sleep, for tomorrow I drive Elizabeth to college.
We were all together.
Now a new year is here, and change is the first thing I get to do.
I will be honest. Change is hard for me. More often than not I don't like it.
With that said, I will put on a happy face, try to get a good nights sleep, for tomorrow I drive Elizabeth to college.
What a beautiful family picture! I may just need to get a copy of it :) You all look wonderful. I hope the goodbyes aren't too hard when you leave Idaho. Miss you all and Happy New Year! I send heeeeeaps of love your way.
ReplyDeleteI love this beautiful family! That picture couldn't get more perfect. I love you! And I LOVE this picture. It's not goodbye, it's "See Ya Later" :)
ReplyDelete