Zach is such a ham... I love our family... especially that cute little chunky boy... I wonder who he belongs to :o)
This family just makes me smile. Especially the 4 generations pictures :)
How I love my family. It was wonderful having Grampa and Grama Meyer here and to have them part of our lives for a few weeks. I am so blessed to be here and have my family around me. Angela, thank you. . . .
Zach is such a ham... I love our family... especially that cute little chunky boy... I wonder who he belongs to :o)
ReplyDeleteThis family just makes me smile. Especially the 4 generations pictures :)
ReplyDeleteHow I love my family. It was wonderful having Grampa and Grama Meyer here and to have them part of our lives for a few weeks. I am so blessed to be here and have my family around me. Angela, thank you. . . .
ReplyDelete