Tuesday, June 1, 2010

For Brianna

You did not miss much because there was rain, rain, and more rain! It was nice to have the pool, and trailer though. On Saturday there was a few hours that wasn't raining so we walked to the beach. Yes, Esther was in the water first thing, even though it was cold. All the kids rode back with grandma (she drove) and your dad and I walked back. That was nice.

Esther - Emily - Camryn - Mathew - Joseph


We missed you and Elizabeth. Dad says I packed to much food, but I cant help it. I keep thinking of every one and their friends... We will camp this summer on the weekends if you want. You know Esther will!

4 comments:

  1. for Brianna AND for me since I am pretty much your number one blog fan... I hop on here as soon as I see a new posting annnnd I love it =) very cute picture at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.... you are getting pretty creative with your pictures... I wanna go camping...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your frequent trips to th beach and your wharing them with us. and always the pool. . . . The picture of yours and Stuarts hands is my favorite. I love you. . . . . I am almost ready to start mine. almost. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to proof read before I push send.

    ReplyDelete