Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May Birthdays, Track meets, and SHOWERS!

In a nut shell......

Happy Birthday to Jacob, Mom (Connie), and Rebecca...

I said "Smile" and this is the best I got...

Couldn't get enough of this little buddy...

Esther came in first in the mile... (I know its not the best picture, but I was hurrying to the track to get the picture, and she got to the finish line before me!)

Mathew's last track meet.

As for the showers, we have had way to much rain! I am ready for warm sunny days. I wont complain about the beautiful greenery all around, the trees and rivers. Its beautiful wherever I look. Its just that it will be a big job when my grass is dry enough to mow!
For my posterity: I love to be and work out in my yard. I love to garden and mow, its just oh so frustrating when the mower only does a few passes then clogs up!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures.... by the way who is that cute little baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that half the kids have green on in that picture. What a cute bunch of kids! I wish I could have been there to celebrate MAY birthdays since May is the best in all the year :) I'm a little biased. Good job to Esther and Mathew in track. Seeeeee you all in a couple months!

    ReplyDelete