Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunday dinner

Jeremy and Laura were in town so we all got together for Sunday dinner. It was a beautiful sunny day, and not to cold. I could get used to lots of sunshine. We went over a little early so I could hold this little piece of Heaven for a while...

Colston

enjoyed the sunshine in the hammock...

and visited with Laura, Jennifer, Jenny, Elizabeth & Cameron.

Charlie was saying 'Cheese' for me, but at first was more interested in his ice cream, then looked at me with his chocolate beard. He makes me laugh!



I tried to get them to put their arms around each other but Kate would have nothing to do with that. It was all I could do to have her stand next to Zach and smile, which looks forced. Zach looks like his feelings have been hurt by the rejection. Who knows what goes on in their busy little minds. You cant help but love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment