Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break March 2009

Elizabeth, Brianna, Esther, Taylor & Camryn, and Mathew. Standing on a big pile of seaweed!


Brianna & Heidi...


Elizabeth...


Mathew...


Esther...


Hanging out in the trailer...




Brianna, Taylor, Elizabeth.


They were so happy that it was sunny! So was I.


Another sunny day. Dad and Elizabeth.



I made the girls stay on the rock until I could get a picture.
The water came in faster and deeper than they expected,
causing them to scream and panic,
which upset Heidi. She actually went in on her own!


One of the beaches we visited had a long walk to the beach.
Everyone took the shorter trail over the dunes.
Elizabeth and I took the longer way down the stairs.
I thought it looked romantic.



We visited the Marine Center. It was fun for the kids, and it was indoors.
Not all were happy to sit for a group picture though.



In all we had fun getting away and being together. More sun would have been nice, but looking back I found that we played alot of ping pong, swam a couple times each day, discovered that Mathew and Stuart are much better at pool than I am (Along with Frisbee golf), and we all are competitive CheesyParcheesy players!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE you all! I hope my kids end up as great as yours... I love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one even better than the original! Such great pictures and Stewart looks so different without his mustache!

    ReplyDelete