For our "Egg/candy Hunt" this year Mathew informed me that he was way to old, and Esther was on the fence about it. I told Esther it was up to her. She said if her cousin was going to participate then she would. I don't know if Esther or Mathew decorated any eggs, or if they were to busy playing...
The injuries...
But when the time came, they both went. Mathew
wasn't gung ho about it. He gave most of his
to the younger ones. I don't think Esther cared.
Candy is Candy!
They grow up to fast.
I remember when it was exciting for them to
decorate and hunt for eggs and candy.
Zach & Elizabeth
Is it because they can stick them on their fingers?
It seems all like suckers...
HOW CUTTTTTTTEEEE! I love all these pictures!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great post. True every kid in the world is born liking to put olives on their fingers.
ReplyDeleteHi Angela!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited you have a blog. I love, love, love them. Looks like you guys had a good easter and that you are all doing wooooonderful. You have such an awesome family. I can't wait to see you all again come July.
Happpy days to you.
Laura