Thursday, July 21, 2016

Fourth of July 2016

For the past 20 years or so we have gone camping for the Fourth of July. Stuart and I love it, and as the kids have gotten older, they still want to go. (Maybe not as long, but for a night or two) Mathew had gotten back from his trip to Disney Land, and drove up that night. I was a happy mom!

Kate was always the first one up in the mornings. Besides Grandpa and Mike.


The long walk to the pool.

 This year we had a wagon that had more uses than just carrying the babies!

The weather was on the cooler side (low 70's) so we were usually the only ones in the pool. That was nice for me because I have to swim around to stay warm. Gone are the days of hours in the pool without getting cold.


 Max and Kate loved the water!





I wish I would have had this wagon when the kids were little. It was so nice to pull Max and Kate around in. Not to mention all the stuff and snacks we took to the pool. It also put them to sleep. Bonus!







Mathew and Esther left the day before us. Mathew was tired and Esther didnt bring a friend so she was ready to go home.

 
Even though the weather was cooler, we had a nice time. I think the swimming wore out Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment