Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Table Fellowship

 Dear Laura,
I wanted to thank you for putting together this family dinner. Even though not everyone was there, I think that those who were enjoyed a delightful evening. There is nothing like sitting around the table with family  (friends) eating good food, and having conversations. Being outside on a summer evening was wonderful. Jennifer laughing, Stuart showing his food, and Jeremy, who knows. It was a success, and I would like to have more of them.  Love Angela

Table fellowship means eating and drinking together around the same table. This is one of the most ancient signs of human intimacy since the relationships that sustain the family are built and rebuilt continuously through it. ~ Anne Fullerton


Meri, Lilly, Emma, Kim & Jonathan
Charlie, Jonny, Ruby


Jeremy, Sophia, Laura

Lilly with Brianna and Sophia

 Me and Stuart

 Joseph turned 18! Even though he is blurry.

 Grandma Meri and Grandpa Bob

 Camryn and Jenny came.

Brianna and Terry with Bear. Brianna is about 20 week along.
 And yes, I know I don't take the best pictures with my phone, so I am working with what I got. 
Elizabeth and Esther were there, I just didn't get a picture of them. Next time I will, even if I have to sit on them to do it. (Mainly Elizabeth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment