Friday, May 22, 2015

Counting Change

Summer is in the air. The sun makes us want to go barefoot and jacket free. Have family barbecues, drink lemon aid, go swimming in the river, and tell jokes around the campfire. 
I am longing for summer nights, and the slower pace. Until then we have to get through these last few weeks of school. It is bitter sweet, because Mathew will graduate. I will write about that later. I am not ready yet.
Mathew, Charlie, and Jonny.
Some of my favorite boys.

This was from a couple of meets ago.

 I have loved watching him these past six years. It is almost over, and again I am not ready to write about it. Its been a long roller coaster ride.
 Today he took first in Districts with 6'2". Next weekend we will go to State.

On a lighter note, my buddy Colston counted all the change I had in my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment