I have done some reflecting this year. Not just on Motherhood, but about who I am, what I have done with my life, what do I have to show. I have decided that my life is not just my own but intertwined with my children, sweetheart, and family, that they are what I have done with my life, they are what I have to show. I feel I am a better person because of what I have learned and gone through, by being a daughter, wife, mother, and aunt. I don't need to seek for a glamours life, as I have treasure beyond measure.
Back row: Sophia and I, Meri, Kim, Olivia, Emma, Esther, Laura, Adrienne.
Middle row: Ruby, Grandma Meyer, Connie, Elizabeth, Lilly, Brianna, Elana.
In front: Rebecca, and Kate.
I am asking if there is anything in my teeth because I have had that happen often! A little embarrassing
.
All credit for this lovely Mothers day afternoon Tea party goes to my beautiful sister in-law, Laura. I am lucky to have her close, and be able to go to her parties. She has inspired me to do more of them, because time goes by to fast, and we need to stop and smell the roses more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment