Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring Break 2015, Finally!

This year for spring break, we decided to rent a beach house instead of going camping. It was wonderful! More than I can say! I do love camping, but this was nice with the weather still cool, and rainy. Not to mention the washer and dryer, fully stocked kitchen, bathrooms, beds for everyone, hot tub...


The house was right on the beach. Just a short walk through the grass. We had beautiful sunny weather until Friday. Not always the case at the beach in April! So we made the most of it, with lots of walks down to the beach.


Even though the sun was shining, the water was way to cold for me. That didn't stop Camryn, Rebecca, Esther, or Josie! ( Or Bear! )





 Elizabeth and Brianna
(There was two lofts in the house. Elizabeth spent a lot of time in the one she and Brianna had. I don't blame her. The views were beautiful, it was for the most part quiet, and during the day it got warm so we opened the windows. She had her laptop, snacks, and the sounds of the ocean. Not bad!)

Brianna talking to Terry. She missed him, and went home early.

 Mathew got his runs in. So did Elizabeth and Bear, behind him. They didn't run as far though!

Saw some seals diving in and out of the water.

 Camryn and Rebecca

 Esther and Josie

Mathew and I would sit in the hot tub before every one else got up. Mornings are quiet and peaceful. On this morning Stuart made us pancakes.



 Josie, Esther, Stuart, Mathew, Camryn, and Rebecca.



The sunsets were such a lovely way to end our days. We hardly saw anyone, so it was like the beach was our own.

I feel lucky to have the life I have, with the ones I love. Especially with this guy. Lucky indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment