He wanted to go to the beach for the day to celebrate. He invited his girlfriend Autumn. They walked around town most of the time, then walked down the beach, and swam before I got out there to take some pictures. So I am starting at the end of the day, when after getting home from the beach and a quick supper, we drove out to the rope swing.
Mathew, Autumn, Terry, Elizabeth, Brianna, Stevie, and Esther.
Mathew
Mathew and Autumn
Earlier at the beach...
Even though it was overcast all day, it wasn't cold, didn't rain, and was not windy. Perfect.
I was with my sweetheart.
Esther and Camryn loved the water and surfing on the boogie board. We all watched, the water was way to cold!
Stuart giving Esther some surfing advice.
While digging Jenny found a clam.
Taylor and Brianna
Elizabeth took most of the pictures, so of course she isnt in any! But she got her feet, and Taylor.
Taylor and Brendan
It was a good long day. Mathew was happy, which is no small feat, so I would say he had a Happy Birthday. Whew!



No comments:
Post a Comment