Sunday, June 15, 2014

State Track and Field 2014

 Roos Field Stadium, Eastern Washington University

 State was two days, Friday and Saturday. Mathew jumped Saturday in the afternoon. We got to see all the events, especially Mathew and Esther's teammates. Its fun to watch, and I am always so impressed with the talent, desire, perseverance, and the giving it ALL they have!
The weather was so wonderful. I loved the sun the first day, but hung out under the umbrella the second day. Mathew did to. I was glad, because had I asked him to sit in the shade I would have come across as annoying, keeping sunscreen on him was hard enough. It was a good thing we had access to cold water in the field house so we could refill our water bottles.


  The line up.



  It was hot standing by the track. Esther sat down to be in our shadows, I took the pictures.



The highest jump was 6'2". The top three all jumped the same height, Mathew got it on his third attempt, taking third place.

 Mathew, Coach Dave Holmes, Esther
  
Mathew and Kyle
 
Brianna and Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment