Emma, Mathew, Brianna, Esther, Terry, Rebecca, Stuart
Every year we go to the same camp ground for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and summer weekends. I guess we go there a lot. We always walk the trails, and visit the stump. When the girls were younger Stuart would help them up on the sump, then Mathew and Esther. It is starting to get over grown, and so are my kids! Mathew ( with a little help ) and Esther still climbed up.
The girls swam ( Mathew did, not pictured ), but it was to cold for me! I think they would swim in any kind of weather. Then again I did as well when I was young and carefree
Playing cards by the pool while the girls swam. Terry looks so excited, and Mathew cant stop texting his girlfriend. At least I didn't loose even though Brianna thinks the object of the game is not to go out until she has laid down. I still had fun.
Competition between Mathew and Esther, Emma watched.
It was a nice weekend even though it rained. Brianna was happy, and Bear wanted all the wildlife!

No comments:
Post a Comment