Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dear Brianna,

Dear Brianna,
I know you remember going to the fish hatchery, feeding the fish and ducks, having a picnic lunch, and looking for the salmon coming up the fish ladder. It was a lovely day, perfect weather, and I thought of you.
Joseph and Isaac came with us. Colston and Sister loved feeding the fish and ducks. The fish food still stinks!



Grandpa and Grandma Meyer also came.



Mathew wouldn't smile so I took his picture anyways.
Yes, that is Esther leaning over the side. I thought she might fall in, and of course she was annoyed with me when I told her not to stand on the fence. There were lots of salmon, more than I have ever seen before.  Their struggle to go up the ladder, against the water, was impressive.
On the way home we stopped so the Esther and the boys could swim in the river (Columbia). That is what got the boys to come with a smile instead of a whine. I will post those pictures tomorrow.
We love and miss you, Terry, and Bear. We can go again if you want next time you are up. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment