Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Warm Water


When I was a young girl my grandparents would take my cousin and I to the hot springs. We did not go all the time, but enough to where I remember like it was yesterday. My favorite time to go was in winter when there was snow like in the picture. It was a wonderful place. I remember getting so hot that you would have get out of the water and lay in the snow.
A few summers ago Stuart and I took the kids there. It was summer and crowded. It was not as I remembered, and to be honest, I was very disappointed. It might have been different if we had gone in the winter, less people maybe, but probably not. ~ So that memory lives with me, and I make new and different ones with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment