Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Twilight Track Meet and end of Spring Break.

Track is in full swing. Mathew had two meets this week while Elizabeth was home for her Spring Break. I was glad to have the company! I am usually solo. Although Stuart went with us to Illwaco, I think he didnt want to miss out on any fun that might happen if we went down to the beach. I will be honest, track is not the funnest sport to watch. Don't get me wrong, I looooove to see the event, whether it be running, jumping, hurdles... its just the waiting between events because I get so cold. It will be better when the weather warms up and we get some sun. So for the record, I love love love to go to my children's sporting events.





I don't blame Elizabeth, Mathew said to be there at 4:00, only to find out that is when the girls start jumping. He did not start until almost 6:00!


All done, Mathew closes his eyes, and Elizabeth tries to smile. I dont know how Mathew can stand it just in his uniform, we were so cold. He did well, coming in second.

No comments:

Post a Comment