Me, Connie, Meri, Bob, Phil, Mavis
Esther, Me, Connie, Meri, Bob, Mavis
We all went to Orem to visit with my moms brother and his wife. We had lunch and Barry was able to meet up with us. Where we went had gluten free pizza crusts! Ya! Mavis took us to her favorite quilting store that had the most beautiful fabric with the older prints I like. (She is a huge quilter with beautiful quilts all over her house) I am thinking of making a quilt. Esther says she wants one for her bed, so I can start there. I would like to make one for my bed as well.
On the way back I was able to stop and see one of my dear friends that up and married and moved away last summer. I was so happy to see her and her new home. It was like we saw each other yesterday. I do miss her, but she is better off and happy. (And just as funny)
Her daughter Levi.
No comments:
Post a Comment