Friday, February 22, 2013

Quasi una fantasia (Moonlight sanata)

 

It seems, as of late, that my life has been like the third movement. A fast ever changing tempo that rises and falls. Like the artist, I am often leaning forward on the edge of my seat. While I am not spending hours upon hours practicing the piano I am constantly working to meet the demands of my marriage, motherhood, church, family, friends, and so on. So far I have not mastered anything, but I have learned a lot. The older I get the more I learn and understand, even change.
 I make mistakes, often, but I will keep practicing and working with the hope that someday I will get it right. But for now, as crazy as it is, with the love of a good man, my life is beautiful, just like the third movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment