We stopped by to visit with everyone, and walked down to the beach. It was windy, but so nice with the sun.
Mathew ~ Richard ~ Stuart
Stuart won, of course.
"The Love Chair" at Marshes museum.
Mathew and Esther thought the worlds largest chop sticks were something. I think they are trying to pick them up.
We found the gym that Mathew was going to play in early, so we had some time to go up to the light house. Something I love to do. We went there a lot when the girls were young so I have good memories.
It was a nice weekend. Mathews team won, and he made some three pointers. Their school band came and played during half time and time outs which was a treat because I love to hear the bands play. Esther and I ate saltwater taffy and had hot chocolate.
In all, Esther was happy, and I think Mathew had a good time, even if he doesn't say so.
P.S. This trip Stuart, Mathew, and Esther tried a chocolate covered jalapeno, and said it was surprisingly good. Yuck! I say.
This is a cute post... and I like the last picture the best :o)
ReplyDeleteThat picture of the wood on the way to lighthouse is BEAUTIFUL. On my days off, I wish I could just adventure with you. You find such beauty :)
ReplyDelete