| I accidentally bought the 'Mini' club crackers, so Esther had to make mini meat and cheese crackers. If you look at the pie in the background you will see the shape of my honey bear that bumped while putting the cocoa away! ~ We had a nice day with Grandma Gladys and Jenny. It rained all day so we couldn't take the dogs for a walk after dinner. Later I went to play games with Jeremy and Grandpa and Grandma. Jacob, Lana, and Zach were there. Oh, Jacob and Lana are getting married in January. They will be married at Grandpa and Grandmas house with just family and a few close friends. ~ We love and miss you guys! Mom. |
| |
|
|
|
I liked the crackers, meat, and cheese EVEN if they were mini... and I also love the decor in your pumpkin pie :o)
ReplyDeletePS I had a lot of fun shopping tooooo