Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brianna and Terry. Part three. The reception.



It was a lovely day. The whole day. We could not have asked for better weather. Looking back and remembering makes me smile. Brianna, the picture of youth and beauty, Terry, ever so handsome. There was a wide range of emotions, happiness, excitement, a little sadness (for me), a tiny bit of relief, and a strong sense of family, to name a few.










































Brianna and Taylor





















A special thanks to my sweetheart, who did all I asked, and all the things I did not want to do. Who coaxed/teased me to laugh when I got to tense, biting my nails to the quick! Thanks to my parents for having the reception in their back yard (and all the work in getting it ready), to Jennifer who took all the pictures (and Jeremy), to Kim who organized all my ideas and kept me on track, To Adrienne, Gladys, Cindy, Debbie........I had so much help, more than I can write down.

No comments:

Post a Comment