The past few weeks we have been going down to the river at night, to swing out into complete darkness. Everyone has to turn off the flash lights, wait for cars to pass over the bridge, then swing out and drop. I am proud to say that I did it, after I swam in the water first. Stuart said it was not cold, but I did not believe him. (We have different definitions of what cold is) It was a little creepy, when your swimming back and your hand touches a leaf or a twig, because you cant see it. The cool thing was, that when you were in the water and you looked up, you could see the bridge and the trees. Also, the lights from the cars cast shadows as well as light as they went over us. It was something to experience. - I did not get any pictures of the rest of us at night, both times I did, dead battery, but brought it the one time we went during the day.
Not pictured, but was with us, Brianna, Terry, Shelby, Michelle, Brandon, Jennifer, Colston, Barry, Connie, Jacob, Alana, and Zach.It was a lot of fun.
 |
| Jeremy & Mathew |
 |
| Swinging out into the dark... |
 |
| The river and rope swing during the day. |
 |
| If Elizabeth does not go soon, Mathew will push her. |
 |
| Jump before you get pushed in! |
 |
| Taylor, Mathew, and Ty waiting for someone in the water to swing the rope back. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| Ty |
 |
| Mathew |
 |
| Esther |
 |
| Taylor |
Ah, we were always supposed to do this when I was there but it never happened. Count me in next summer. I'm already frozen up here and winter hasn't arrived so me and water are no longer compatible for 2011. Miss you guys :)
ReplyDelete