Sunday, July 17, 2011

Utah, part 1

We left early Saturday morning with grey clouds and rain. Those gray clouds and their rain followed us almost to Idaho. I was hoping that by the time we stopped for lunch, it would be sunny and warm. I have been looking forward to the warmer dry weather. (Where in the mornings you don't need a jacket, and bath towels dry)
We made good time, even with stopping for lunch, and got here without incident.On this trip I found that every one is better at the Alphabet game, you have to be quick, I can only eat so many cherries and Twizzlers, after a while pringles stink, and I am grateful for my Ipod.





I didn't get a picture of us before church, all nice in our Sunday best. I think only moms like those pictures. Church was in the morning, so we had the whole afternoon. I enjoyed the warm sunshine, family, and a good lunch, that was still there for supper.
The afternoon shade was welcomed, after walking up the canal bank to the railroad tracks. Mathew couldn't resist splashing everyone with rocks thrown into the water, and Colston couldn't throw enough.







Stuart found that running Colston around in circles makes him laugh.



We finally got around to making Esthers friendship bracelets (that she got from Christmas!). Even Stuart and Mathew made one.





Aunt Lynn and uncle Sergio.

Uncle Phil, aunt Mavis, cousins Isaac, Camilla with husband Mark, and mom...


...and Grandpa Robert and Grandma Meri.


1 comment:

  1. THUSDAY!!! I love the pic of dad and Colston looking through the fence :)

    ReplyDelete