My grandparents were in town for My grandmothers birthday. We were all able to get together on Easter for a nice dinner. The day was sunny, and it was nice visiting with my family.
Colston ~ Me~ Grandpa Meyer ~ Mathew ~ Jonathan ~ Zach ~ Jacob
What a wonderful family. That was such a great gathering and the feeling of those two who started this all makes my heart full to overflowing. I love the memories put in picture form and the joy and happiness that comes when we look at these. Thank you Angela for keeping this record. I love you.
What a wonderful family. That was such a great gathering and the feeling of those two who started this all makes my heart full to overflowing. I love the memories put in picture form and the joy and happiness that comes when we look at these. Thank you Angela for keeping this record. I love you.
ReplyDelete