Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September

One of the things I like about fall is the routine. Going back to school, regular meals (for the most part), bedtimes, homework, and after school jobs to name a few. There is also fall sports. - So far there has not been any rain for Esther's games, or Mathew's meets. Although its early.



... and there is always church.

3 comments:

  1. Zach is such a cheeseball and boy, do I miss you and your loverman. I can still hear Stuart screaming on the swing at that ranch thing we went to in Utah.... oh and I REALLY miss eating at your house. You make good eats Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you took that picture of Zach. I love it. Laura you are right. He is a big cheeseball. But oh what joy he brings to those around him. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Great picture Angela.

    ReplyDelete