I am always amazed at how sunshine, and warmer temperatures, can make one happy. It sure works for me! We went for a walk with the family, even Brianna who came home and surprised us! We finally got to mow our lawn after weeks of rain. Had dinner, then played wiffle ball (sp.?). Actually, they played ball, I got to hold my new little buddy. In all it was a beautiful day.
I LOVEEEEEE that you guys took a family picture too. I have this big frame for mine and Jeremy's future home that I'm putting 'Dunford side of the family' pictures in and that one MIGHT just make the cut. I have spots reserved for you guys so keep the cuteness coming!! :)
I LOVEEEEEE that you guys took a family picture too. I have this big frame for mine and Jeremy's future home that I'm putting 'Dunford side of the family' pictures in and that one MIGHT just make the cut. I have spots reserved for you guys so keep the cuteness coming!! :)
ReplyDeletethat was sooooo fun. Buddy man sure loves you!
ReplyDelete